Make Your SW Oklahoma Home More Efficient!
Professional Hassle-Free Heat Pump Installation & Repair
‘Call Us Anytime’ For Service Lawton OK, Wichita Falls, & Surrounding Areas
Did you know heat pumps are generally more energy-efficient than gas-fueled systems? It’s because they use electricity to move air either into your home or out of your home through a central duct system.
Heat pumps don’t create heat; but simply transport it from one place to another depending on your home’s layout and comfort needs. Whether you’re interested in getting a new heat pump system installed or an older one repaired, Robinson Air has got you covered — you can call us around the clock and we’ll take great care of you.
Heating Repairs In Your County
- Comanche County, OK.
- Duncan & Marlow, Stephens County, OK.
- Wichita County, TX.
- Visit our Service Areas Page.
Conventional Heat Pumps
Conventional heat pumps are utilized in areas with generally mild-to-moderate winters. You can provide comfortable heating even in areas of your home that experience temperatures below freezing.
The heating process works like this:
- The refrigeration cycle is reversed, utilizing the outside coil for the evaporator and making the indoor coil work as a condenser.
- Lines that run from your outdoor component to your indoor component move refrigerant.
- Heat energy is captured from the outdoor air and moved inside as the evaporator coil releases it.
- A fan moves air from your home into your home’s ducts.
- The refrigerant absorbs heat from the outside air through the outdoor coil and the warmed air is then circulated throughout your home’s ducts.
Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps
Ductless mini-split heat pumps are a type of air-to-air heat pump that works on the same principle. They can be installed in Southwest Oklahoma homes without centralized air duct systems. These consist of a compressor housed outside and an air-handling unit inside.
Ductless mini-splits are usually installed to meet the needs of one room, but multiple rooms can be cooled and heated from one outdoor compressor unit with the installation of more components.
Benefits Of Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- Far less of a hassle to install and work with than other types.
- They’re also very energy efficient as they avoid the estimated 30% of energy lost through air ducts in forced air systems.
- This means they can save you money every month on utility bills.
- There’s only a small hole in your wall as opposed to a window-mounted unit.
- Mini-split units are also environmentally friendly as they don’t expel dangerous gases.
A heat pump also provides comfortable cooling to your home. When it’s warm outside, the pump moves heat from inside your home into the outdoors, leaving your home cool and comfortable in the summertime!
Here’s how it works:
- The warm air within your home is moved into the duct system by a fan.
- The compressor moves the refrigerant from the indoor evaporator and the outdoor condensing component.
- Warm air moves to the air handler as refrigerant is pushed from the outside condenser coil towards the interior evaporator coil. This refrigerant soaks up the heat when it crosses over the air from indoors.
- Once this air is dehumidified and cooled it is moved throughout the ductwork of your home, reducing temperatures.
Real Customer Reviews & Feedback
My technician was both professional and thorough. I’m always pleased with the service I receive from Robinson Air. They’ve worked on my previous units. When it was time to replace those units, I knew exactly who to call without hesitation.
Needed emergency services. Called Robinson and hesitated before asking if ANY tech could evaluate the problem today. I tried 3 other companies before them and nothing. I about dropped the phone when I was told yes. They’d be there in 3 hours…surprised when I got a text the tech was on the way, ahead of schedule AND his photo! Now, THIS is customer service! And I received a call from the tech himself explaining the problem and how it was fixed. Very polite staff, quality professionalism, quick service, and easy payment over the phone. I can’t get this service from the original company with whom my 10yr warranty lies. Yes. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Robinson Air.
–Betty & Tod O.
Can’t say enough good things about Robinson Air. The serviceman was very thorough and personable. Explained things clearly and made solid suggestions. Good job guys.
You can browse thousands more just like these by visiting our Reviews Page, and see what fellow Southwestern Oklahoma homeowners are saying about Robinson.
Let Our Experience & Integrity Be Your Peace Of Mind
At the end of the day, Robinson is a local family-run, family-owned company with an incredible reputation you can count on. No guesswork, or wondering if we’re the contractor you’re looking for.
See for yourself. Put us to the test. Call today and let’s chat about your heat pump situation. We look forward to hearing from you soon.